PERSONALIZED COACHING PROGRAMME ON THE APPLICATION TO BECOME A REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENERGY MANAGER (REEM) WITH ENERGY COMMISSION : AVAILABLE IN ONLINE OR CLASS ROOM MODE
“The step-by-step guides to increase your chance for a successful direct application to become a REEM!”
At present there are about over 1,000 Registered Electrical Energy Manager (REEM) in the market while in the same time there about two thousand large energy users require their services to comply with the requirements of Efficient Management of Electrical Energy Regulations 2008(EMEER 2008) which has been enforced from 15 December 2008.
With the new Energy Efficiency and Conservation Act which also includes thermal energy is being drafted by the Ministry of Energy,Science,Technology, Environment and Climate Change as announced by the YB Minister in 2019, more energy managers are expected to be needed in the enforcement of the new act as well.
This programme will share the key information and preparation that you need to know on how to be successfully registered as the REEM with Energy Commission with the comprehensive step-by-step guides and tips by the experienced coach from the application process to the interview session.
By the end of the workshop the participants would be able to:
1.Prepare a completed application form to become a REEM.
2.Prepare for the written quiz and interview sessions with Energy Commission.
3.Plan, structure and deliver REEM services to affected installations.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This coaching program is designed to guide and build confidence in the application and interview to become a REEM for the following groups:
• For those who have met the minimum requirements as stipulated in the Efficient Management of Electrical Energy Regulations 2008(EMEER 2008) but still have doubts to submit the application.
• For those who have the intention to become a REEM but unclear on what are the actual qualifications and other requirements to apply.
• For anyone who has the intention to get registered but has no idea on the preparation needed and requirements to be fulfilled before they can apply.
• For those who are interested to add their existing qualifications to increase credentials in their career.
• For REEMs but unsure on how to deliver services as a REEM or to guide others about REEM services and EMEER 2008 requirements.
Requirements for participants/interested candidates
i) Mandatory qualification requirements by Energy Commission.
a. Participants must meet the minimum requirements to apply to become REEMs with at least a Malaysian, above 23 years old with bachelor degree in Science or Engineering or Architecture with at least one year experience/involvement in energy management activities and/or implementing energy saving projects.
b. Has the individual online account with Energy Commission Online System (ECOS) at the official Energy Commission website www.st.gov.my. The registration to open the online account can be done at the website with no fee imposed.
ii) Materials requirements by each participant/candidate
At least one written report/information on energy saving/energy efficiency projects for each participant (detailed guidelines on the report format will be shared during the first session of the program).
COACHING SESSIONS OUTLINE
SESSION 1: Introduction to EMEER 2008 and process and requirements for the application.
Topics and activities:
• Introduction to Efficient Management of Electrical Energy Regulations 2008 (EMEER 2008) and its key provisions.
• Overview of Energy Commission Online System(ECOS) for the application process.
• The evaluation criteria for application to register as electrical energy manager: the scoring system, experiences in efficient management of energy and submission of report on energy saving projects.
SESSION 2: Workshop to complete the application form and project report for the submission to Energy Commission
Topics and activities:
• Step by step guidance and tips to complete application form and the final preparation and checking of energy saving report for the submission.
• Submission of the completed form and project report to Energy Commission
Duration: 1-2 hours
SESSION 3: Upon received the letter by Energy Commission to come for the interview session.
Topics and activities:
• Tips and notes on how to answers questions during the interview by Energy Commission with practical exercises for the interview session and improvements needed to strengthen preparation for the actual interview.
• Tips on how to structure and evaluate REEM services offered in the market.
• Remarks and lessons to learn.
Duration: 2-3 hours
i) For the online mode, the online session platform is based on the platform used by the participant/organizer upon their invitation to us.
ii) Participants are not guaranteed to be registered with Energy Commission since the result of the application will depend on the actual performance of the candidate in the interview session by the Energy Commission; and
iii) Participants can communicate with the coach through emails and phone calls for assistance and advisory at no extra charges throughout the program.
The fee for the total program for one-to-one coaching is to be discussed and agreed with the registered candidate and 50% payment to be made upon the confirmation of the participation. The remaining fee is to be paid before the final session. The fee is expected to be at the minimal value since this program is not really for commercial purpose but more on assisting the government to create more energy managers.
The option for the group coaching program up to 3 candidates could be discussed and arranged as a package.
The fee is excluding the venue, food and beverages and other printed training materials for class room/face to face mode.
To conduct in-house one full day session in online or class room mode for any organization with at least 5 candidates to become REEMs. The outline for the coaching sessions will also be customized to meet the requirements to enable any eligible company to be entitled for the refund from HRDF.
DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION AND QUERIES? CONTACT US AT:-
Call/SMS/Whatsapp:+6012 791 2700
For confirmation of the registration, please send us your following details below to register with the slip for the payment made via our email/mobile number.
Organization name(if applicable):
DETAILS FOR PAYMENT
The payment is accepted via cheque or electronic transfer as the following details:
Name: Green Pacer Sdn Bhd
Bank Account: Maybank Islamic, Account Number 562759690643