TITLE: COACHING WORKSHOP FOR REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENERGY MANAGERS ON SERVICES DEVELOPMENT AND EFFECTIVE DELIVERY.
Date: 3 June 2021
Venue: Bangi Resort Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.
4 CPD points for REEMs and HRDF claimable.
Limited up to 15 participants only for this session.
Mr. Zaini Abdul Wahab
He has been appointed as the REEM for over 30 installations since 2012 and will share and guide the participants in the workshop sessions based on his vast experiences and challenges faced in delivering services as the external REEM for commercial building and industrial facilities.
- Insights on roles of energy managers in achieving business and sustainability goals.
- Key provisions EMEER 2008 & EMIS for REEMs : Legal compliance vs. best practices .
- Overview of market for REEMs & the business case of REEM services.
- Key requirements, guides and steps to develop and deliver effective services for in-house & external REEMs.
- Key success factors and the way forward for energy managers?
THE APPROACH AND BENEFITS TO ATTEND
- Step by step guides on how to create and deliver effective REEM services based on the key provisions in the EMEER 2008.
- Tips and knowledge sharing on integrating roles of REEMs in best practices in efficient management of energy.
- How to integrate data dan information in EMIS in the energy performance monitoring and reporting in energy management system implementation.
- Tips to sell REEM services if you are an external REEM who is now seeking opportunities as the REEM or how convincing the top management to recognize and support the roles of an energy manager in the organization if you are internally appointed as the REEM.
- To share examples of REEM services proposal and contract document for the services delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Registered Electrical Energy Managers.
- Energy/sustainability managers .
- Facility & asset managers.
- Asset owners, administrators & facility management companies.
- Operation and maintenance directors, managers & executives.
- Lecturers, researchers, academicians & post- graduate students.
FEES, REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DETAILS
Fee : RM780/participant(Excluding 6% SST)
Discounted fee will be given registration in group and 10% reduced fee for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The payment is accepted via cheque or electronic transfer to
Excel Total Solution Sdn Bhd (689154 – X)
RHB Islamic Bank , Acc. Number.: 26201800003553
For confirmation, please send your following details/send the completed form attached below to register with the slip for the payment made via our email/mobile number.
Organization name and address:
DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION AND QUERIES? CONTACT US AT:-
Call/SMS/Whatsapp:+6012 791 2700