TITLE : TRAINING AND WORKSHOP ON ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION TOWARDS ACHIEVING BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABILITY GOALS BASED ON ISO50001:2018
Date: 26-27 May 2021
Venue: Bangi Resort Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.
8 CPD points for REEMs & HRDF claimable.
Mr. Zaini Abdul Wahab
Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) and business case of energy management
Why adopting standard & strategic planning?
Comprehensive energy review
Modelling for energy consumption forecasting
Improvement measures with financial evaluation and funding options
Objectives, target setting & action plan
Resources, competence, awareness & communication
Operational control & maintenance criteria
Design & procurement requirements
Energy performance evaluation for continual improvement
This is a program for non-technical and technical personnel that comes with the step-by-step guides using real-life data on practical strategies, key steps and guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective energy management system to reduce operational costs from sustainable energy management practices.
The EnMS development and implementation method and approach is also referred to the internationally developed template by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization(UNIDO) since 2013.
- This is a training program for non-technical and technical personnel who involved directly and indirectly in energy management program in the organization.
- Will equip participants with comprehensive knowledge and techniques especially energy managers in helping the affected installations under EMEER 2008 in Malaysia in developing and implementing measures in efficient management of energy.
- Provides the step-by-step guides by the expert trainer using real-life data on practical strategies, key steps and guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective energy management system to reduce operational costs from sustainable energy management practices based on ISO50001-Energy Management System.
- If your company have already implemented EnMS, it will help to improve the implementation especially in energy data collection, analysis and performance monitoring of the system.
- Will help to confirm or to establish the correct energy baseline and energy performance indicators to check the progress and results of the EnMS implementation.
- The sharing of real-life case studies from organizations that have been successfully implemented EnMS by the adopting the ISO50001 and until certified by local and international certification bodies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Energy/sustainability managers and Registered Electrical Energy Managers
Top management representatives and energy management committee members;
Management groups and executives from large energy users
Energy Service Companies
Government officers/engineers/technical personnel involved in sustainable energy management programmes at federal, state and local authority levels
Energy management and energy efficiency consultants and practitioners
ISO50001 external and internal auditors
Facilities and asset managers
Asset owners, administrators and facility management companies
Operation and maintenance directors, managers and executives
Lecturers, researchers, academicians and under & post- graduate students
FEES, REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DETAILS
Fee : RM1,500/participant(excluding 6% SST).
Discounted fee to be considered for registration in group of 3 or more participants.
The payment is accepted via cheque or electronic transfer to
Excel Total Solution Sdn Bhd (689154 – X)
RHB Islamic Bank , Acc. Number.: 26201800003553
For confirmation, please send your following details/the completed registration form attached below to register with the slip for the payment made via our email/mobile number.
Organization name and address:
DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION AND QUERIES? CONTACT US AT:-
Call/SMS/Whatsapp:+6012 791 2700